L' Oréal Color Riche "Aishwarya Rai"



My lips of the day are sheer brown.

L' Oréal Color Riche Stars Secrets 708 Aishwarya Rai

Even though my lips look pinkish, the color of the lipstick is really brown.

I'm not sure if this lipstick is available anymore, it was part of the L' Oréal "Stars Secrets" line which featured actresses and models and this specific lipstick was endorsed by the Indian actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai.

This lipstick actually comes closest to my natural lip color (of all the lipsticks I own). I have used a great bit of it and I have two backups in case I run out :-)


Take care!
Blusherine



1 comments:

Schminkmädchen on August 13, 2009 at 9:28 AM said...

Kann mich wieder mal gar nicht satt sehen. :) Die Farbe ist echt hübsch.

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon