Project 10 Pan - Never Again!



Where shall I begin...

I finished Project 10 Pan/Kill your Cosmetics and I know little but I know one thing:

this is not for me!

I vowed to not buy anything new before I finished 10 specified products from my stash but honestly, I have bought a gazillion things...

I am too much of an impulsive makeup and cosmetics user for it to work, I wake up in the morning and use whatever I feel like that day. I first pick out my clothes according to my mood and then the makeup goes from there. It was soooo hard to keep using the same things over and over again to use them up.

The hardest one was the lipgloss, I am telling you!

Anyway, this was the original picture with all the "candidates":


  1. The Body Shop Grape Seed Dry Oil Mist
  2. The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray
  3. The Body Shop Of a Woman Lait de Parfum
  4. L' Occitane Comfort Cleansing Fluid
  5. Vichy Capital Soleil Autobronzant
  6. Jade FeuchtigkeitsMake-Up in 1 Hell Beige
  7. Essence Multi-Vitamin Nail Hardener
  8. Essence SOS Nail Savers Nail & Cuticle Balm
  9. OPI Tutti Frutti Tonga
  10. L' Oréal Glam Shine in 06 Sand Crystal

I actually used up everything last year already, but I never felt like posting my defeat... :-)


But it wouldn't be me if I didn't think:

well well, now I have some other stuff sitting on my shelf that really needs to be used up...

maybe...

I'll spare you the details!

Blusherine





11 comments:

My Bathroom Is My Castle on January 28, 2011 at 9:47 AM said...

Aufbrauchen ist echt harte Arbeit! Besonders schlimm bei Deko, finde ich, bei Pflege gehts ja noch einigermaßen....

Liebe Grüße.

Blusherine on January 28, 2011 at 9:53 AM said...

Ja das stimmt, das Lipgloss und der Nagellack waren am schwierigsten, und auch der Selbstbräuner, ich bin einfach zu faul für Bräune aus der Tube! :o)

Mora on January 28, 2011 at 11:03 AM said...

genau aus diesem grund hab ich mich nie von diesem "project 10-pan"-hype anstecken lassen.

Ich WILL gar nichts aufbrauchen.

Blusherine on January 28, 2011 at 11:09 AM said...

Eine weise Entscheidung Mora, ich dachte ich könnte das schaffen, aber ein Großteil meiner Makeup-Begeisterung kommt daher, dass ich jeden Tag was Neues ausprobieren kann! Zumindest bin ich um diese Erfahrung reicher (und zum Glück auch um 10 Behälter ärmer)... :o)

Biba on January 28, 2011 at 4:38 PM said...

This kind of things aren't for me either *lol*

Dovey on January 28, 2011 at 5:16 PM said...

Congratulations for finishing! =) Ten Pan is definitely a lot harder than I thought it would be too!!

Yarisse on January 28, 2011 at 7:49 PM said...

I agree. I have never ever used up any makeup product apart for one or two lipglosses. It probably goes bad much earlier before I manage to make a dent in it or significantly lower the amount.
I manage to finish body, hair and face care products on regular basis though.
Despite I have been thinking of trying it, I simply know that Project 10 pan would be just too much pain for me. And where is the point if I would ever find an excuse to buy something despite working on the project? Like LE items, bad day at work, you name it.

FunnyFaceBeauty on January 29, 2011 at 3:36 AM said...

I can't do the project 10 pan or even the 5 pan. I tried and failed miserably within a week.

TinnyMey on January 30, 2011 at 10:53 AM said...

wow you have beautiful lips! greetings

Tina on February 1, 2011 at 4:23 PM said...

Being on glossout 2011 atm I know how hard it is to finish those little bastards up! Lol!
But, congrats nonetheless!!!

xxx

InYourFace.at on February 1, 2011 at 4:45 PM said...

ich fang sowas erst gar nicht an XD ich benutze meistens meine lieblingsprodukte, aber von denen will ich nicht, dass sie so schnell weg sind XD und die anderen, die weg sein sollten, die sind halt irgendwie mittelmäßig und ich mag nicht die ganze zeit mittelmäßiges zeug benutzen XD dilemma...

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon