Where shall I begin...
I finished Project 10 Pan/Kill your Cosmetics and I know little but I know one thing:
this is not for me!
I vowed to not buy anything new before I finished 10 specified products from my stash but honestly, I have bought a gazillion things...
I am too much of an impulsive makeup and cosmetics user for it to work, I wake up in the morning and use whatever I feel like that day. I first pick out my clothes according to my mood and then the makeup goes from there. It was soooo hard to keep using the same things over and over again to use them up.
The hardest one was the lipgloss, I am telling you!
Anyway, this was the original picture with all the "candidates":
- The Body Shop Grape Seed Dry Oil Mist
- The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray
- The Body Shop Of a Woman Lait de Parfum
- L' Occitane Comfort Cleansing Fluid
- Vichy Capital Soleil Autobronzant
- Jade FeuchtigkeitsMake-Up in 1 Hell Beige
- Essence Multi-Vitamin Nail Hardener
- Essence SOS Nail Savers Nail & Cuticle Balm
- OPI Tutti Frutti Tonga
- L' Oréal Glam Shine in 06 Sand Crystal
I actually used up everything last year already, but I never felt like posting my defeat... :-)
But it wouldn't be me if I didn't think:
well well, now I have some other stuff sitting on my shelf that really needs to be used up...
I'll spare you the details!