Lime Green Eyes with Bitter

"Bitter" is a color by MAC that I would usually refrain from using, too bright, too obvious and way too scary.

But in the summer, I feel like, anything goes! When the sun burns down on your head and blinds everyone in front you, a little color burst isn't too bad :-)

The colors I used are from the MAC Manish Arora Palette, but only "Going Bananas" is limited edition, the others are permanent.




  • I started out with patting "Bitter" on the lid with a Sigma E55 brush, patting it slightly above the crease, then
  • I put "Going Bananas" in the crease and on the brow bone with a MAC 224 brush, then
  • I deepened the crease with "Blackberry" using a MAC 217 brush, just in the very crease and slightly on the outer lid, lastly
  • I applied "Nylon" with a MAC 227 brush as a highlight and with a clean MAC 217 brush in the inner corner.




I hope I didn't commit a "lime crime"...

:-)

xoxo
Blusherine



7 comments:

Lilly on July 21, 2012 at 10:45 AM said...

schön ist das geworden! im sommer geht sowieso alles, also farbmässig. die kombination mit blackberry wäre mir nie eingefallen, danke fürs zeigen.

Blusherine on July 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM said...

Danke Lilly! Ja, im Sommer geht auch Neon auf den Augen, gell! :-D
Werde mal probieren, wieviel Pink der Sommer verträgt! :-DD
Liebe Grüße!

Nathalie on July 21, 2012 at 2:34 PM said...

Gefällt mir richtig in dieser Kombination! I like <3!

Liebe Grüße, Nathalie

Katie on July 21, 2012 at 5:55 PM said...

WOW sieht toll aus, super Kombi!

My Bathroom/Wardrobe Is My Castle on July 21, 2012 at 7:26 PM said...

Sieht super aus *love*.

My Bathroom/Wardrobe Is My Castle on July 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM said...

Ja, der heißt chunky cherry und ist dem Namen entsprechend ein tolles Kirschrot <3.

Blusherine on July 21, 2012 at 8:40 PM said...

Thank you girls! :-)

@My Bathroom is My Castle: hi Britta, ja, der sieht echt toll aus! Kauf ich mir irgendwann, das ist fix! :-)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon